Before couple of days ago, eBay tell all their users to change the password of their eBay account. eBay password change is not really easy and everybody know on this, please follow the below steps to change your eBay password.
How to change your eBay Password?
- Go to ebay.com and login into your eBay account.
- Once you logged in to your account, hover mouse at the down arrow on the top of the page where you see your name. When you hover over the down arrow, drop down menu show Account Settings, click on that.
- It will display your account page, look on the left side where you will find Personal Information link, Click on Personal Information link.
- Now, you can see your account page, please look on the top of the page at account information section where you can see the setting for password, Next to password text there is edit link, just click on that link.
- Now, eBay ask you to enter your username or email address, either insert username or email address and click on continue.
- EBay give option to reset you password either through email or a text message, select option which you want to use.
- If you selected email option than eBay sent one email to reset your password, open your email account and click on the link which is sent by eBay in email. This link opens a page where you can set your new eBay password.
- If you selected a text message option than eBay text you one PIN and display one form where you need to insert the correct PIN. Once you enter correct pin than it’s bring you to the page where you can set your new eBay Password.
- That’s it; your new password has been set.
In light of the security breach, eBay will advise to all users to change the password and choose a strong password. Strong password means the password should be more than 10 characters and at-least one capital, numeric and special character.
Image Source: Google.
Incoming search terms:
- link ebay coupon to email address
- link email address to ebay coupon