text formatting is not working in joomla
joomla text formatting not working in the front-end
when you are working with the Joomla open source and create the article which will display the content in the front-end part of the web-site. some times you format the text like bold, italic, underline or change the color and format the text in the text editor provide by the Joomla text editor. but when you looking the same article from the front-end page then its not display the text as you format in the administrator control panel of Joomla. Don’t worry i have solution of this issue and its very easy, just follow below steps and you can format your text using the text editor and resolve the text editor issue.
1) Open Folder where you install the Joomla Open Source.
2) Now Open components Folder and then select com_content folder from all given folders.
3) There is View Folder in which you find the article folder and in the article folder you get the tmpl folder which include the template files.
4) Open Default.php file from the tmpl folder.
6) Search <?php echo strip_tags($this->item->introtext); ?> text and replace it with <?php echo $this->item->introtext; ?>
Now when you look the web-page then you get the text which is formated.